= Zero Role Play Forum =
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Moo like a rain cow!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
farasha_sawdaa

Moo like a rain cow! Empty
PostSubject: Moo like a rain cow!   Moo like a rain cow! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 5:38 am

Salaamz!

I'm Farasha! I joined mostly because I am a dirty whore for RP. I see you judging me there. Feel free, I bask in it. Revel, if you will. Mmmm, it's like sunshine and moon dust sprinkled with sugar, guilt, and a pinch of lemon. Consequently, that is also the secret ingredient to a kickass batch of baklava, but I digress:
My hobbies are such wonders as DnD, V:tM, M:tA, tech, anthropology (لدي درجة ، وانا سعيدة الحمد لله)... umm... shit I'm bad at these. Let's see, I like ponies, and stickers, and myspace.com (name the episode of family guy, and you win a prize). Oh, right, I said I have a degree and am thrilled with that. Basically. Oooh, ok, I know what I can say also: I obviously speak Arabic, and English. Also, some French.

So, yeah, there we go. awkward intros over.

Masalaamz!
Back to top Go down
Kobu Zero
Admin
Kobu Zero

Character sheet
Character Sheet: Anuk Rift

PostSubject: Re: Moo like a rain cow!   Moo like a rain cow! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 29, 2011 6:41 am

Hey girly, welcome to the forum, and thanks for joining, you get a gold star for being my first member Very Happy.

Also, I totally know what episode of Family Guy thats from I just can't remember the name at the moment, but its the one where Meg is like obsessed with Bryan, great episode. Anyway welcome to the forum dear, hope you have a good time. Everything will be officially done by Friday, I'll send you an IM in Second Life when all is done, so be sure to check back.

Thanks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://kobuzeroproductions.webs.com/
Jinxeysha
Admin
Jinxeysha

PostSubject: Re: Moo like a rain cow!   Moo like a rain cow! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:11 pm

ROFMAO!! that made me giggle forever! welcome to the forum i hope you have fun dearie. i've soooo seen that episode! cant remember the name either... sadface. ~ jinx
Back to top Go down
Zombie Panda
Admin
Zombie Panda

PostSubject: Re: Moo like a rain cow!   Moo like a rain cow! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 30, 2011 9:13 pm

Hiii I don't know you, but I know the other two =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moo like a rain cow!   Moo like a rain cow! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moo like a rain cow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
= Zero Role Play Forum = :: News and Newcomers :: Introductions-
Jump to: